Showing all 5 results

  • UNISEX HOODIE: BASS SOLO – CHALLENGE ACCEPTED

    $50.00 Select options

    No more “E E E E E E E E E E E E E!” Get the respect you deserve. You don't have to hide your chops anymore!

    All Hoodies are Unisex…not that we think you are.

    Scroll down for shirt features and size guides.


  • UNISEX HOODIE: HARRIS MURRAY SMITH DICKINSON MCBRAIN GERS

    $50.00 Select options

    UP THE IRONS! Don't get me wrong, Bruce is one of the all time greats, but we wouldn't be screaming “666!” if it weren't for Steve Harris.

    All Hoodies are Unisex…not that we think you are.

    Scroll down for shirt features and size guides.


  • Ive got blisters on my fingers hoodie

    I’VE GOT BLISTERS ON MY FINGERS! UNISEX HOODIE

    $50.00 Select options

    I've got blisters on my fingers!!! Or as we interpret it, “I've Got Blisters on Me Fingahs!”. Yeah Ringo, we get it. Now can you just leave Paul alone? We know he's not Billy Sheers. Paul is not dead!

    “Helter Skelter” was in response to the Beatles hearing the madness of The Who and thought – we can do that! Apparently, trying to drum like Keith Moon ain't so easy after all. Even John Lennon said you're not the best drummer in the Beatles! We love you, Ringo, but all get blisters on our fingers – you're just famous for it.

    Oh yeah, since you're now more knowledgeable about The Beatles, buy this shirt and you can tell this story to your friends whenever you wear it!

    All Hoodies are Unisex…not that we think you are.

  • UNISEX HOODIE: I AM NOT A ROADIE

    $50.00 Select options

    The bass player is the backbone of the band! It's time to get some respect.

    All Hoodies are Unisex…not that we think you are.

    Scroll down for shirt features and size guides.


  • UNISEX HOODIE: BAND MEMBER

    $50.00 Select options

    Wearing this hoodie will increase your chances of getting back stage by 1% guaranteed. Don't take a chance at being 99% sure you're in the green room. The “Band Member” hoodie will give you the edge you need.

    All Hoodies are Unisex…not that we think you are.

    Scroll down for shirt features and size guides.